Experts in the world-wide paper chemicals business
Canda International has over 30 years experience in the Pulp & Paper Chemicals Business and aims to provide independent support in the following areas:
- Manufacturing, Sourcing, Marketing, R&D/New product development.
- Market/technology analysis and insight.
- Marketing communications - technical writing and Marketing copy (advertising, PR, ghost-writing etc)
- Optimising the sourcing of chemicals world-wide.
- Providing product-specific technical solutions:
- Process Chemicals: Wet-End Chemicals, Water Treatment, Foam Control Agents, Deposit Control.
- Functional Chemicals: Optical Brightening Agents, Dyes, Strength, Sizing, Grease-Resistance and Barrier Coatings.
- Improving business processes
- Innovation - from idea to commercialisation .... speed to market
- Adapting to regulations and standards (especially REACH)
- Managing environmental issues
- Training and development - extensive range of programmes
- M&A - identifying acquisition targets; independent support in due diligence
- Developing global strategies - board-level support and advice
- Acting as an expert witness - intellectual property; trade secrets; copyright; product liability; insurance or any litigation involving pulp and paper chemicals