We take care of your privacy and your data.
Canda International Limited is registered by the Information Commissioner in the UK to process personal data globally and has been assigned the UK data protection registration reference number ZA118706.
Canda International Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, or otherwise, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Canda International Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 27th April, 2007.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- language information such as languages spoken & languages learning
- other information relevant to your working with Canda International
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- other market information relevant to the expertise and market segments in which we work
What we do with the information we acquire
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
Security of information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use a traffic log to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis and individual information is not collected.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us. Please use the contact form on this website – it is secure.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Canda International at the address in the terms & conditions.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address given in our terms and conditions. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.